Freddie Christiansen currently works as a Senior Engineer at Sopra Steria.
Products and services he works with include Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure. He likes to dive deep into new technologies in order to develop his skill set further.
In his job he meets different objectives and tries to solve them all using PowerShell.
He is a member of the Norwegian PowerShell User Group and spends a lot of time and effort to expand his technical skills.
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Microsoft Certification Exam: MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Microsoft Certified: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- University of Washington: C# programming using .NET Core
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA-DCV) - Data Center Virtualization
- VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals v6
- Cisco Meraki - Cisco Meraki Certified Networking Associate (CMNA)
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (ICND1) – 04/16 – 04/19
Currently looking into:
- Becoming a PowerShell ninja
- C# - Blazor and .NET MAUI
- Azure IoT
- Microsoft Graph SDK
- Microsoft Power Platform
Want to get in touch with him?
LinkedIn: Freddie Christiansen
Mail: Freddie Christiansen